As a precautionary health measure against COVID-19 and following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Mountain Mobile Notary will be implementing the following guidelines:
1. Upon scheduling and confirming our appointment we will be asking the following: Are you or anyone in your household experiencing any symptoms of a cold or may have been exposed to COVID-19? (symptoms include but are not limited to cough, fever, body aches, lost of taste/smell, sore throat, headaches congestion, nausea/vomiting).
2. Upon arrival, Client(s) and Notary Public/Signing Agent will refrain from any physical contact such as handshakes while keeping a minimum of 6ft distance at all times. Masks are required to be properly worn (covering mouth and nose) by Notary and Clients at all times.
3. Hand sanitizer to be used by all parties before beginning and at completion.
4. No sharing of pens. New pens will be provided to each signer, which will be left at end.
5. All equipment will be sanitized before and after each appointment.